Do you need help with reviewing your written content before you share it with your readers? We provide a personalized professional online proofreading service, to help our clients communicate their message to their audience: clearly and effectively.
We want you to succeed; so, we will take an interest in your project, and make sure that we have ample time to give your document the attention it needs before we take on your project.
The benefits of hiring a proofreader include:
- Saving you time to spend on other things
- Receiving support from someone who is invested in your project
- Having a pair of fresh eyes looking at your work
- Improving your documents readability
- Having the flexibility to work outside of your working hours to work on your project
Basic Draft Reading
This service is to help ensure that your draft document is checked for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary mistakes, whilst you’re developing your work for it’s final edit.
Rate: from £20 per hour
This service is to help ensure that your document is ready before publication.
- Highlighting unclear sentences
- Checking spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors
- Checking online links
- Removing repetitive errors
- Checking the readability of your text
- Making minor changes
- Providing feedback and recommendations
- Checking typographical consistency
- Checking illustrative material
- Basic Proofreading: from £25 per hour
- Complex Proofreading: from £35 per hour
- We only accept digital copies of your work.
- We will proofread your work on screen.
- We do not use any traditional proofreading symbols to markup your work.
- We use Microsoft Word Track Changes, so you can clearly see any amendments and recommendations made by us.
- We will leave comments on any unclear passages and words, so you can make any necessary changes yourself.
- You can accept or reject each amendment on your document.
- If Microsoft Word’s track changes tool is too complicated for you to use, we may be able to take a different approach with your project.
Examples of documents we can proofread
- Web pages
- Blog posts
- Promotional material
- Instructional text
- Research findings
- Product descriptions
Contact us to discuss your requirements and receive a bespoke quote for your project. You may also request a free sample of your work, so you can see how we can help you.